This is a support role for senior members of the Finance Team within a rapidly growing business. Under the guidance of Finance Team Leads, you will build tools & processes that facilitate the budgeting, reporting, strategic finance, and corporate development functions of CAM.
The Business Analyst joins CAM at a pivotal stage in its development. The Leads will look at the Business Analyst as the go-to person for being able to source data, facilitate analysis & reporting, and introduce ideas for new tools, processes, and systems to improve existing workflows.
If you’re excited to learn about how businesses make decisions and make an impact within a rapidly growing organization, the CAM Business Analyst role is a great opportunity for you!
Requirements / Must Haves
- Work with finance & operations team to facilitate regular capital, expense, and revenue budgeting & forecasting
- Help conduct ad hoc analysis on various business initiatives by gathering data, developing models, and producing reporting (e.g. evaluation of growth plans, strategic pricing analysis)
- Develop financial & operating KPI reporting to facilitate regular project & business evaluation
- Initiate new processes, develop standard procedures, and introduce new tools to help make reporting & analysis functions more efficient and accurate
- Navigate systems and internal processes to identify, compile, and structure regularly used data for easy access and analysis
Skills / Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in quantitative & critical analysis disciplines (accounting, finance, economics, applied math, statistics, data science) required
- Professional experience facilitating and conducting data-driven analysis required
- Professional experience with Excel (or similar spreadsheet & database tools) required
- Previous experience within Accounting & Finance discipline preferred
- Previous academic or professional quantitative analysis experience preferred