CAM is looking for an Instrument Engineer to successfully lead a project I&E team.
CAM embraces a culture that reflects its core values: Conscientious, Attentive, Merit, Integrity, & Safety. We intend for all of our hires to carry the same values.
Requirements / Must Haves
To successfully deliver quality IFC documents and maintaining budget & schedule. The Sr Instrument Engineer will need to be able to look at the Scope of Work & Design Basis, and come up with an execution strategy to perform the tasks. Maintaining and keeping Client relations by going to site visits, PHA/HAZOP reviews, 30%/60%/90% model reviews, Design Review, and Kick-off Meetings. Ability to be a self-starter that requires minimal help to execute a project.
Skills / Qualifications
The Senior Instrument Engineer will need to be able to produce the following deliverables:
- Instrument Index
- I/O List
- Control Narrative
- Range, Alarm, & Setpoint List
- Cause & Effect
- PSV, Control Valve, Orifice, Tank Vents, & Flow Meter Sizing Calculations
- Datasheets for all Instrumentation: Analyzers, Level, Flow, Pressure, Temperature, Valves, and miscellaneous.
- Specifications for mostly Instrumentation Equipment: Control/RTU Buildings, Station Control Panels, RIO Panels, Gas Chromatograph Building, Meter Skids, Flow Control Skids, HIPPS or Over Pressure Protection Skids.
- Review of Vendor Quotes, Develop Technical Bid Evaluations, and Perform Clarifications.
- Review Design Deliverables: Area Classification, Cable Schedule, Installation Details, Instrument Plans, Panel Drawings, Junction Box Drawings, Network Topologies and Vendor Drawing Packages.
- Estimating future projects.
Years of Experience