If you are an Instrument Engineer looking for an employer that empowers their employees to pave their own way to advance their careers, CAM is the place for you. You’re not just a number, you have a purpose. You are part of something greater. Just a few reasons we were named one of Houston’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For!
Requirements / Must Haves
- Produce the following deliverables: Instrument Index, I/O List, Control Narrative, Range, Alarm, & Setpoint List, Cause & Effect, PSV, Control Valve, Orifice, Tank Vents, & Flow Meter Sizing Calculations.
- Provide datasheets for all Instrumentation Equipment: Control/RTU Buildings, Station Control Panels, RIO Panels, Gas Chromatograph Building, Meter Skids, Flow Control Skids, HIPPS or Over Pressure Protection Skids.
- Review of vendor quotes, develop technical bid evaluations, and perform clarifications.
- Review design deliverables: Area Classification, Cable Schedule, Installation Details, Instrument Plans, Panel Drawings, Junction Box Drawings, Network Topologies, and Vendor Drawing Packages.
- Estimate future projects
- Successfully lead a project I&E team in the execution of a project by delivering quality IFC documents and maintaining budget & schedule.
- Create an execution strategy based on the Scope of Work & Design Basis.
- Maintain client relations by going to site visits, PHA/HAZOP reviews, 30%/60%/90% model reviews, Design Review, and Kick-off Meetings.
- Ability to be a self-starter that requires minimal help to execute a project
Skills / Qualifications
- Controls and Instrumentation
- Reporting Skills
- Requirements Analysis
- Technical Understanding
- Dealing with Complexity
Years of Experience