If you are a Pipeline Engineer looking for an employer that empowers their employees to pave their own way, to advance their careers, CAM is the place for you. You’re not just a number, you have a purpose. You are part of something greater. Just a few reasons we were named one of Houston’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For!
Requirements / Must Haves
- Experience with Onshore Upstream and Midstream Natural Gas, Hydrocarbon Liquid, Water Pipelines, and Facilities.
- Familiar with ASME B31.8 & B31.4 and CFR Parts 192 & 195.
- Experience with Pipeline Project schedules and cost estimating.
- Experience with design of Meter/Regulation Stations, MLVs, Launchers/Receivers, HDD’s.
- Familiar with Alignment Sheets, Hydro Test Drawings, Pipeline Schematics, and Permit Drawings.
- Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirm product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Control project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
Skills / Qualifications
- Requirements Analysis
- Design Skills
- Project Management
- Manufacturing Methods and Procedures
- Process Improvement
- Technical Understanding
- Documentation Skills
- Safety Management
Years of Experience